Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• IDENTITY DATA INCLUDES FIRST NAME, MAIDEN NAME, LAST NAME, USERNAME OR SIMILAR IDENTIFIER, MARITAL STATUS, TITLE, DATE OF BIRTH AND GENDER.
• CONTACT DATA INCLUDES BILLING ADDRESS, DELIVERY ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS.
• FINANCIAL DATA INCLUDES BANK ACCOUNT AND PAYMENT CARD DETAILS.
• TRANSACTION DATA INCLUDES DETAILS ABOUT PAYMENTS TO AND FROM YOU.
• TECHNICAL DATA INCLUDES INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESS, YOUR LOGIN DATA, BROWSER TYPE AND VERSION, TIME ZONE SETTING AND LOCATION, BROWSER PLUG-IN TYPES AND VERSIONS, OPERATING SYSTEM AND PLATFORM AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY ON THE DEVICES YOU USE TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
• USAGE DATA INCLUDES INFORMATION ABOUT HOW YOU USE OUR WEBSITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
• MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS DATA INCLUDES YOUR PREFERENCES IN RECEIVING MARKETING FROM USS AND OUR THIRD PARTIES AND YOUR COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES.